Happy new year!

Wow, what a Christmas! Last summer I joined Notonthehighstreet (after deliberating about the hefty sign up fee for a year or so), it was hands-down the best business decision I've made so far. Things were a little slow at first but come October business started to pick up and by November I had more orders than I knew what to do with. Literally. I sold out, re-stocked, shuffled Elizabeth around, glued, sanded and filed until my fingers bled, packed orders, and cued in the post office daily for a total of 10,000 hrs (it felt like), until it was finally over. I also did 3 successful Christmas markets (and one unsuccessful one which will hence forth never be mentioned again). I was too busy (STRESSED) to take many photos but here's an IG of my stand:
 photo f4a0dcf0-0ad4-4ebb-a397-18d0c13985e9_zps619e1b6f.jpg
It was the most successful Christmas I've ever had and has given me oodles of confidence in my business, my products and myself. And the best thing? Lovely people posting lovely pics of themselves styling out their Jules and Clem. Here are two of my favourites - Jenny (@jennywdean) and Laura (@_g3)
So, it feels good to be starting 2014 in this positive place. I have lots of new ideas to work through and am excited to steer my business in a fresh direction. I haven't designed anything new since I was pregnant with Lizzie - the last year has been almost entirely dedicated to the business side of things, enjoyable in its own way, but I am so very ready to do something new. I'll share as much as possible on my blog and IG account. Stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...