Autumn

The summer is officially over. Bye bye bleached denim, see ya later dip dyed hair. There's a new season in town. Autumn is my favourite season. I think it's because I'm happiest covered up. I am incredibly pale and hate the faff of fake tan, and now I have a mum tum to boot. So the cold weather suits me just fine. This year I'm all about the easy life so will be updating simple knits with statement jewellery.

Beautiful things for autumn
Here I've chosen the wildly out of my budget YSL chain necklace. There are loads of cheaper versions out there or you could DIY it. Find tutorials here. I also love this Holly Fulton acrylic and wood cuff. Apparently there's a trend for wearing matching cuffs on each wrist. I'd be happy with one. I would team these with simple pieces like this jumper from The Row and this Zara messenger. Done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...