coachella

wow coachella looked amazing this year. how these stateside ladies manage to look so damn good at a festival is beyond me. i suppose the endless sunshine and hotel accommodation must help! literally a million miles from the muddy tents of glastonbury...


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

seeing all these gorgeous pictures of coachella has left me craving summer more than ever! esp. glastonbury. ah glastonbury.

photos buzznet, fashion toast

8 comments:

  1. The photos are great but these people are way too fashionable for their own good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fashionable post!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Wonderful pics! I would like to be there! So cool!

    I really like your blog! So nice!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it! Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make cool look easy! Unfortunately looking cool is the last thing on my mind when I'm at a festival. It's all about having fun!
    Thanks for your comments ladies :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could stare at Coachella pictures all day! Where do all these beautiful people come from!! Love how gorgeous the weather looks xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos, they all look so quirky and amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Coachella pics !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw dont you wish you were there. great style inspo picks.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...